There isn’t much left to say about 2020 that hasn’t already been said. From the pandemic to politics, it felt as though the only constant was change. It was a year that disrupted the way in which we interact with each other and the world around us, leaving a strong impact on our individual and collective psyches.
Download the report here which explores a few of the trends and behavior shifts that are likely here to stay for 2021 and beyond.
January 27, 2021 | Research
Every year on Martin Luther King Jr. Day our team volunteers with a local organization to give back to our community. This year, in lieu of in-person service, our staff served from home, writing letters with messages of kindness and love (some even including custom paintings!) to seniors in Minneapolis. The pandemic has left us all craving connection, a sentiment we know is especially true for many senior citizens following strict COVID-19 isolation guidelines. Collectively, our staff wrote 132 letters to seniors at Minnesota Veterans Homes and two senior communities. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue serving our community in creative new ways and hope to continue the tradition in the future.
January 25, 2021 | Culture
What a year! We’re excited to close out 2020 and say hello to 2021! But first, we’re taking a moment to reflect on what the past year has brought us here at Fusion Hill.
- In January, our staff volunteered at Second Harvest Heartland, where we packed 4,604 pounds of rice, which equals 3,936 meals.
- We promoted three senior leaders to VP roles (Amy Behrens, Research & Strategy; Jessica Helvey, Creative; and Nina Gazel, Business Strategy).
- We welcomed three new Fusion Hill babies to the team.
- In lieu of sending holiday gifts, we redirected our funds to We Love Lake Street to support their important cause to rebuild Lake Street in Minneapolis. Internally, our staff raised over $2,500 for food and other necessities for our surrounding neighborhoods.
- Our 2019 Quote to Self project won two creative awards! Thank you to Summit International Awards and Hermes Creative Awards for recognizing our project.
As we head into the busy year-end, we hope you’ll find a moment to reflect on the silver linings 2020 has brought you and your teams as well. See you in 2021!
December 22, 2020 | Culture