Every person has their own special talents. We nurture those well-honed skills & encourage employees to develop new ones.
We’ve knocked down those mythical agency boundaries of creative versus strategy, sharing our individual expertise with each other to create always-on-target results for our clients.
If you share our passion for integrated problem solving and developing remarkable creative solutions, we’d love to hear from you. We’re currently looking for the following people:
Qualitative Research Strategist
Love talking to people? Always thinking about the big picture? We’re on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great storytelling abilities. If you’re a team player, naturally curious, detail- and goal-oriented, we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position.
- Project management, with supervision from Research Director
- Creation of methodology guides and stimuli
- Interviewing and moderating
- Seconding – field notes, camera operation and equipment management
- Identifying research insights and implications
- Creation of client deliverables – deck, video, posters, takeaways, etc.
- Presenting / co-presenting to clients
- Living and delivering on our core values
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to create solid strategic deliverables
- Experience being the lead on client projects
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience managing or mentoring people
- Ability to get things done accurately, on-time, and on-budget
- Complex problem solver
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.