Every person has their own special talents. We nurture those well-honed skills & encourage employees to develop new ones.
We’ve knocked down those mythical agency boundaries of creative versus strategy, sharing our individual expertise with each other to create always-on-target results for our clients.
If you share our passion for integrated problem solving and developing remarkable creative solutions, we’d love to hear from you. We’re currently looking for the following people:
Do you have a deep curiosity for how people behave and make decisions? Would you enjoy digging into an endless variety of subjects and questions, from healthcare to finances?
Companies and brands come to us with questions about consumers, like how they make decisions, what their journeys are like with a particular product or service, and what they would change about those products and services to make them better. We use qualitative research – typically one-on-one interviews and focus groups – to answer those questions.
We’re looking for a research intern to join our team. This is a paid, full-time, 6-month internship with possibility for full-time hire. This position is expected to be fully remote for the duration of the internship, however, that is subject to change pending alterations to CDC and local guidelines.
Key skills in the role include:
- Attention to detail when managing project set up and logistics
- Ability to analyze qualitative data to identify patterns, themes, and nuances across participants
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams as part of our analysis, while also being self-motivated to complete individual tasks with a high degree of quality
Interns are responsible for:
- Assisting in creating research methodology, like interview guides and participant homework activities
- Managing logistics during recruitment of participants
- Taking notes during interviews, and operating camera and recording equipment during in-person interviews
- Helping to identify research insights and patterns across participants
- Assisting with the writing and design of deliverables for our clients (typically a PowerPoint presentation report detailing our findings, and video clips showcasing participants)
- Bachelor’s degree (all degrees considered)
- Ability to work in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability/willingness to travel by airplane
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.