Every person has his or her own special talents. We nurture those well-honed skills & encourage employees to develop new ones.
We’ve knocked down those mythical agency boundaries of creative versus strategy, sharing our individual expertise with each other to create always-on-target results for our clients.
If you share our passion for integrated problem solving and developing remarkable creative solutions, we’d love to hear from you. We’re currently looking for the following people:
Love talking to people, always thinking about the big idea? We’re always on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great story-telling abilities.
- Project management, with supervision by Research Director
- Creation of methodology guides and stimuli
- Interviewing and moderating
- Seconding – field notes, camera operation and equipment management
- Identifying research insights and implications
- Creation of client deliverables – deck, video, posters, take aways, etc.
- Presenting / co-presenting to clients
- Living and delivering on our core values
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to create solid strategic deliverables
- Experience being the lead on client projects
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience managing or mentoring people
- Ability to get things done accurately, on-time, and on-budget
- Complex problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Creative from the get go? And a self-starter? We are looking for a designer that brings trendsetting ideas to the table, and possesses the skills to bring them to life. If you’re detail-oriented, collaborative, and a lover of insight-driven creative, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an excellent candidate who can join our team in June 2018. This is a paid, full time, 6 month internship with possibility for full time hire.
- Task and project management with senior supervision
- Creating and executing design concepts
- Coordinating with vendors
- Collaboration on/creation of research posters and takeaways
- BFA with graphic design portfolio
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud
- Strong typographic skills and knowledge of print production
- Web and interactive skills (desired)
Send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com. No calls, please.
If you thrive on helping brands determine how to position themselves for success, we want you on our team!
- Artfully blending research, client inputs and critical thinking
- Owning drafts and revisions of core strategy deliverables, including brand/product positioning, messaging hierarchies, communications plans, and content strategy
- Providing clients with actionable implications and recommendations
- Co-leading client workshops and discovery sessions, stakeholder interviews, and team discussions
- Researching and drafting thought leadership pieces
- Serving as the client communications point person and project manager for strategy projects, including providing status updates, creating timelines and managing project progress
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues across disciplines
- Suggesting internal improvements and leading related initiatives
- Living and delivering on Fusion Hill core values
- 3-5+ years of agency experience with regular client interaction
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
- Natural tendency to think critically and ask questions
- Experience in B2B marketing and/or on complex businesses (e.g. healthcare, financial services) preferred
- Clear and concise communicator, whether writing or presenting
- Keen attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
Please send resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Love talking to people? Always thinking about the big idea? We’re always on the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great story-telling abilities. If you’re a team player, naturally curious, and detail- and goal-oriented, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an excellent candidate who can join our team. This is a paid, full time, 6 month internship with possibility for full time hire.
- Assisting in research methodology creation and stimuli
- In-field notes, camera operation and equipment management
- Identifying research insights
- Assisting with client deliverables – presentation, video, posters
- Bachelor’s degree (all degrees considered)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.