As we reflect on 2019, our thoughts encompass joy, achievements, and also what we’ve learned. Yet if we had to describe the past year in one word, it’s definitely celebratory.
Here’s just a quick recap of what happened at Fusion Hill in 2019:
- We celebrated 15 years of business by giving back to five global organizations.
- We donated our research, strategy and creative services to help a nonprofit called Freeset deepen their global impact by shifting their brand positioning and developing fresh new creative.
- We launched a project called Quote to Self that took us across the globe to India, Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- Our director of research and strategy, Nina Gazel, won AdFed’s 32 Under 32 award.
- Our team went to 15 conferences around the U.S. and on one trend trip to Japan.
Heading into the busy holiday season, we hope you’ll find a moment to reflect on the joys 2019 has brought you too. And we hope Thanksgiving brings you time to relax and enjoy the people who are most important in your life.
See you soon, 2020.
November 21, 2019 | Culture