Each year when the holiday season arrives, a certain sort of chaos comes with it: travel plans, business deadlines, and lots and lots of family coordinating. Sometimes we try so hard to get through the holiday season that we forget to take a step back and think about what we’re thankful for. We invite you to take a few minutes out, pour yourself a cup of coffee and reflect on all the positive experiences you’ve had in 2015. We did and thought we’d share just a few.
- We spent time in Taiwan uncovering insights about beauty customers and loyalty.
- We helped a top financial company launch an innovative mobile wallet app.
- We created a website for a hospitality company to help strengthen its internal brand and inspire employees.
- We dove deep into consumers’ needs on everything from teenagers and Saturday breakfast, to faith and finances, and Medicaid and medical devices.
- We developed health and wellness brands for 23 of the nation’s largest companies and their employees.
- We continued to grow, adding five more members to our team.
Each year we think it can’t get better, yet we continue to be surprised. 2015, you brought us so much – fun, success, friendships and clarity. Thanks, and thanks to everyone who was a part of it.
Now we turn our heads to 2016 – and if it is even half the year we just had, we’re looking forward to it.
November 25, 2015 | Culture