What a wonderful year it has been. We are thankful this year and every year for our amazing clients, partners and staff. Thank you for being part of our story!
Here are a few things we are especially grateful for this year.
- We welcomed 13 new employees to our team, and expanded our footprint across Maryland, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Texas and beyond.
- We welcomed five beautiful babies to our growing Fusion Hill family!
- We celebrated our staff’s many achievements. Our director of Research & Strategy, Cady Patton, won AdFed’s 32 under 32 award, and our VP of Research & Strategy, Amy Behrens, and creative director, Sara Rubinett, celebrated 10 years at Fusion Hill.
- We supported and partnered with amazing, diverse vendors for everything from client gifts to catering to office photography. Here are some of the fantastic businesses we worked with: Whims and Joy, Soul Bowl, jcoco, Minny + Paul, Roseline’s Candles, Kahawa 1893 and Thumb’s Cookies.
- We continued our streak of award-winning work. Our creative team partnered with Optum Behavioral Health to win two Optum Hermes awards: one for Teen Conversation-Starter Cards and one for the YOU Supported campaign. We also secured a Platinum Hermes Creative Award for a large brand launch on behalf of our clients at Spave.
- Our research team started traveling again for in-person research with visits to San Francisco, New York, DC, Dallas, Charlotte, Philadelphia, San Diego and more. We can’t wait to explore more cities in the new year.
- This year, we gave back to our local and global communities through CARE’s Ukrainian Crisis Fund, NAWBO Catalyst Fund, The BrandLab, Art Buddies, Northside Achievement Zone, National Urban League, Joyya and more.
— Your Friends at Fusion Hill
November 22, 2022 | Culture