Thanksgiving ranks high on our list of best holidays. Spending time with friends and family, eating way too much and maybe even tackling the lines on Black Friday. It’s the kickoff to the holiday season and a time when we like to step back and think about all that has happened the past year.
When we reflect on what Fusion Hill is thankful for this holiday season, a few highlights come to mind:
- We traveled all over the country uncovering insights for top financial and health care companies including one project that allowed us to explore the intersection between managing credit cards and rewards.
- We’ve had a number of health care projects that went from research to strategy to design – our specialty and sweet spot.
- We added a few accolades to the office. In addition to being named one of Minnesota Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, we had two team members recognized as leaders in the industry with Women and Business, and 32 Under 32.
- We found inspiration in organizations including AdFed, MIA, MPLS MadWomen and The BrandLab, from which we welcomed a talented high school student as a summer creative intern.
- We’ve grown again this year, adding 11 more people to our team – and we’re looking to expand again!
- We reconnected with several past clients – including a top medical device company and a financial company.
The years keep getting better, and it wouldn’t be possible without great partners, a solid team, and good friends and family around us. We hope you’re finding much to be grateful for this season as well.
November 21, 2016 | Culture