As we say goodbye to 2021, we’re feeling extra grateful for this year. The last 18 months, we’ve settled into our work-from-home routines, grown our organization and celebrated our employees. Below are a few things we are especially grateful for.
- We’ve grown! We’ve hired eight employees across our disciplines and have expanded our footprint across the U.S. You can find some of our staff in Massachusetts, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Michigan, Illinois and beyond!
- We love giving back and have done so the past two years by providing our services pro bono to Joyya and Spave to help them successfully launch their rebrands.
- We’ve celebrated our staff’s many achievements. One of our fabulous designers, Katherine Bosworth, won AdFed’s 32 Under 32 award, and our incredible creative leaders, Jessica Helvey and Emily Sauer, both celebrated 15 years at Fusion Hill.
- You might have seen us around Minneapolis! We sponsored NAWBO’s Hall of Fame event and Twin Cities Startup Week. Both events are helping our Minneapolis entrepreneurial community grow.
- In lieu of our traditional Valentine’s Day gift, we donated to three organizations: Northside Achievement Zone, National Urban League and Joyya.
We hope you have a restful year-end with family and friends. See you soon, 2022!
November 22, 2021 | Culture