Things We Love.
It’s the season of love, happiness and candy hearts here at Fusion Hill. This Valentine’s Day we’re feeling impassioned about many of the things we do every day. Here are 10 #ThingsWeLove to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
- Creativity – No two clients or projects are created equal, and we love the challenge of creating customized, quality creative work based on solid research and effective problem solving. We’re repeatedly told that we bring true value to our clients and their consumers. From concept to execution, we develop solutions that are imaginative, captivating and, most important, effective.
- Travel – Across the world, across the country or across the city, our team loves to travel and gain insight to meet the needs of our forward-thinking and diverse clients. In our free time, too, we love to stamp our passports!
- Research – Our research team consists of a diverse mix – from MBAs to anthropologists to dreamers. Our multidisciplinary approach gives us a unique yet balanced approach to any challenge and makes our outcomes that much richer. Our research fuels everything we do – and is a key contributor to our success.
- Service – Giving back to the community is a value shared by all at Fusion Hill. We have regular agency days of service, including our recent volunteering at Open Arms of Minnesota on MLK Day. And, since we know the best is inspired from within, we pay each employee four hours per month to volunteer at the organization of their choosing.
- Strategy – Our research and design teams are linked to the strategy team, which enables us to fully understand the essence of our clients’ brands and develop an effective brand strategy or product concept. With years of experience working with some of the top brands in the world, our strategy teams often provide the backbone for the rest of our work.
- Northeast – Our office is located in a redesigned warehouse in Northeast Minneapolis, Minnesota. Picture architectural angles all in white with bright windows, a private rooftop patio and high-design meeting spaces that help us produce the best work. You won’t see a single cubical in the whole building. We truly value our neighborhood and love sourcing products locally. We often look to nearby bakeries, coffee shops and restaurants to cater food or sneak away for an afternoon meeting. Though we do think globally, we’re proud to call Northeast our home.
- Health Care – We’ve interacted with hundreds of consumers, patients, physicians, sales reps and health care providers, making our team experts on the health care industry: from medical devices to health care delivery. We love our work in this space because we get to be a part of improving health care, and people’s health overall, around the world.
- Financial Services – With years of experience conducting and implementing research, strategy and creative for financial firms, we understand the complex channels from broker to advisor to consumer. From the unbanked to savvy HSA investors, we strive to understand consumers’ mindsets and inspire smart decision-making.
- Consumer Packaged Goods – After myriad hours spent in grocery stores, malls and consumers’ homes, we understand the world of consumer packaged goods. We’ve used those insights to help develop engaging products and effective marketing strategies.
- Spoiling Our Clients – Our designers, researchers and strategists find themselves moonlighting as elves throughout the year. We love our clients, and we love to spoil them – always including personalization, incredible design and, oftentimes, sweet treats. We hope our clients know how much we appreciate them!
All of these things, and more, make our work that much more meaningful to us. Happy Valentine’s Day to all – may your hearts be full and your candy jars be overflowing.
Tell us the things you love! Tweet us @FusionHill using #ThingsWeLove.
February 6, 2017 | Culture