What a year! We’re excited to close out 2020 and say hello to 2021! But first, we’re taking a moment to reflect on what the past year has brought us here at Fusion Hill.
- In January, our staff volunteered at Second Harvest Heartland, where we packed 4,604 pounds of rice, which equals 3,936 meals.
- We promoted three senior leaders to VP roles (Amy Behrens, Research & Strategy; Jessica Helvey, Creative; and Nina Gazel, Business Strategy).
- We welcomed three new Fusion Hill babies to the team.
- In lieu of sending holiday gifts, we redirected our funds to We Love Lake Street to support their important cause to rebuild Lake Street in Minneapolis. Internally, our staff raised over $2,500 for food and other necessities for our surrounding neighborhoods.
- Our 2019 Quote to Self project won two creative awards! Thank you to Summit International Awards and Hermes Creative Awards for recognizing our project.
As we head into the busy year-end, we hope you’ll find a moment to reflect on the silver linings 2020 has brought you and your teams as well. See you in 2021!
December 22, 2020 | Culture